gone for milk.
Monday, 20 December 2010
florence & karen
I adore Florence Welch, I also adore Karen Walker. So when I found images of Flo wearing a pair of Karen Walker's '
Rover
' sunglasses, I got a little excited, to say the least...
[photography from karenwalker.com]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
earthy palette
Micheal Kors [taken from lookbook.nu] From looking through my wardrobe, I have a unhealthy amount of black and navy blue clothing. I l...
#1
This is the video to Hurts - Wonderful Life , it screams sophistication and style (and is very Tom Ford). I recently went to see them at S...
h&m welcomes lanvin
In less than two weeks Lanvin are to become the next designer collaboration with H&M. On November 2nd , the Lanvin collection wi...
the cool hunter
Last year, a kiwi friend of mine introduced me to ' The Cool Hunter ' website - I am now an addict. Unfortunately, they don't up...
KW ♥ UV
SPRING has arrived and so has Karen Walker's fifth collection of fancy shades. The stylish sunglasses have previously been seen on ...
stolen girlfriends club
The epitome of New Zealand fashion, Stolen Girlfriends Club , are now selling their beautiful designs on ASOS . How I have only just found t...
catherine campbell
Firstly, I apologise for the lack of blog posts in the last month. My 21st birthday, uni deadlines and the days rounding up to Christmas hav...
so long, luella.
Sitting at home on my laptop, I type in 'luella.com', not an unfrequent w ebsite choice, to find a very upsetting message: ...
new zealand welcomes topshop
After living In New Zealand for 3 years, pining for Topshop, it finally arrives. (Just as I’m about to leave I might add). Carefully picked...
pulp
This means only one thing - Pulp are back. I am excited beyond words; they are one of my favourite bands and I've never ever seen...
No comments:
Post a Comment