Sunday 21 November 2010

earthy palette



Micheal Kors


[taken from lookbook.nu]


From looking through my wardrobe, I have a unhealthy amount of black and navy blue clothing. I love wearing black just as much as the next person, it's slimming, classic and a great fall back if you can't find anything to wear - but it's so boring! Some people relate clothes to your personality, which is why I want to start changing the way I dress.


This season, earthy colours have really become popular: olive, grey, chocolate and my ultimate favourite, camel. (Which has been a big influence in the fashion scene this season.) From designers like Chloe, to the highstreet stores such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters and H&M; you can find it anywhere. 


If worst comes to worst and I still find black sneaking back into my wardrobe - at least it goes nicely with camel - just look at Stella McCartney's recent collection. Yummy.


[photography from neimanmarcus.com]







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts