Tuesday 2 November 2010

kate waves farewell to topshop

photography from topshop.com

So that's it; the end of an era. The final mainline collection of Kate Moss, Topshop, launched today and my, oh my, did she go out with a bang. 


Last night, two hundred lucky and over-excited Topshop fans flocked into the flagship store on Oxford Street, to watch as Kate Moss revealed her 130 piece collection.
Some of the pieces included an over-sized hooded cardigan, a (dare I say it) bizarre fur trim cape dress and a 1/50 antique sequin maxi dress; being sold for the astonishing price of £400.00.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the Kate Moss collections - all 14 of them - but I feel as though they are very similar to Topshop's actual designs, but with a heftier price tag. 
However, one thing I do like about her finale collection, are the limited addition jewellery pieces. They scream vintage and look delicate and expensive. If you fancy buying me a birthday present, a cheeky ring or necklace would go down a treat...


SPARKLE FLOWER RING - £30



16" STAR CIRCLE NECKLACE - £35

16 " SILVER STARS CHAIN - £15





And finally... To celebrate the launch of her AW10 collection Kate and a few of her friends made a promotional video, in the Personal Shopping Suite of Topshop. Featured are London it-girls -Adwoa Aboa, Cara Delevingne, Genvieve Garner, Rosalyn Holman and Jessica Horton. Enjoy.


Video  from youtube.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts