Sunday 31 October 2010

stolen girlfriends club

The epitome of New Zealand fashion, Stolen Girlfriends Club, are now selling their beautiful designs on ASOS. How I have only just found this out, I don't know, but they have had an appearance on the well-known and loved website for a while now. 

I first found out about Stolen Girlfriends Club (SGC) when I was living in New Zealand and I stumbled upon this piece of heavy metal:


photography from stolengirlfriendsclub.com

I would visit the little boutique shop in my town (almost) on a daily basis until I, finally, bought the dream that is, the SGC necklace. I want their whole jewellery collection; it's so chunky and masculine. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of budget, otherwise I would buy their clothes too.  SGC design some amazing threads, their attention to detail and their use of fabrics are amazing. Here are a couple of my favourite outfits, don't forget to check out stolengirlfriendsclub.com and asos.com to get your own Stolen Girlfriends Club fix.

BADSIDE SINGLET - olive 
 MARIA LACE SKIRT - nude lace
PATTI HAT - black
NOMAD BOOT - tan_black

SPIKELESS DRESS - pink silk

TEEN QUEEN JEAN - duaty pink
COIL CAMI TOP - black
PATTI HAT - black

all photography stolengirlfriendsclub.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts