Friday 22 October 2010

the cool hunter

Last year, a kiwi friend of mine introduced me to 'The Cool Hunter' website - I am now an addict. Unfortunately, they don't update it as much as I would have liked, but you can still spend hours trawling through the cool fashion, art, music, architecture, design, travel, lifestyle, gadgets, ads, kids, stores, events, bars, food, house and transportation - they pretty much cover every base you can think of.

'The Cool Hunter' is a website based in the UK, which searches the globe for essentially, anything 'cool' and different. It's great if you're going traveling, you will be able to find some amazing places to visit. Here are a few of my favourites:


Finger In The Nose 
A clothing range for children, situated in France. The mini models are oh, so cute.




        


        

Victor Churchill Butcher
Opened since 1876, this Sydney butchers is definitely one of a kind. Do you think they'll open one in Epsom?





Crosby Street Hotel
A gorgeous hotel room in New York, need I say anymore?


I'm sure i'll blog about things I find this site many more times in the future, but if you would like to check it out for yourself, the website is: www.thecoolhunter.co.uk - enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts