Tuesday 4 January 2011

ruby boutique

As you will all know by now, I love New Zealand fashion. Many people complain about the poor choice of clothes choice in the country - which I agree to a certain level (there is a real lack of good high street stores, for example H&M and Topshop) - but when it comes to designer clothing or boutiques, New Zealand scores pretty highly.

A good example of this is Ruby Boutique; located in an array of stores around the country (my favourite being the Wellington branch, set in an old bank arcade). 
Ruby oozes cuteness, quirkiness and appears effortlessly cool. I adore their use of colour, shapes and attention to detail:

birdman trench
penelope PJ set blouse
barney runners


The styling is great too, so simple, yet so effective; the relaxed, loose clothing mixed with the chunky brown heels = love. I want to wear this outfit whilst exploring Paris on a spring afternoon... A girl can dream.

Here are a couple more of my favourite Ruby ensembles taken from their Spring/Summer 10/11 collection:

billy swimmers
top cat hat

rosie dress

I don't know about you - but I want to be a Ruby girl.
Become as obsessed as I am and follow them on twitter, facebook and check out their beautiful blog for more inspiring finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts