Tuesday 9 November 2010

d_luxurious









I thought I would share with you some more iconic kiwi designs. The fashion scene is massive in New Zealand, just look at these gorgeous photos.
The clothes are by twenty seven names founders Anjali Stewart and Rachel Easting. Their new collection is amazing, so simple, well cut and effortlessly cool (which I why I love them.) 


And then there's the jewellery - d_luxe - a brand well-known and loved on the other side of the world. Their new collection (featured above) is called Costumes & Crystal. I adore the chunky pieces and how easily you can layer them up. Probably one of my favourite jewellery collections that I have seen in a while - I want it all.




www.d-luxe.co.nz
www.twentysevennames.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts