— Jarvis Cocker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After living In New Zealand for 3 years, pining for Topshop, it finally arrives. (Just as I’m about to leave I might add). Carefully picked...
-
The gorgeous Ellie Goulding has covered 'Your Song' for this years John Lewis Christmas advertisement - I have had it on repeat...
-
It has come to that point where I have to leave New Zealand behind and fly back to London - two lots of 12-hour flights and a three hour st...
-
The epitome of New Zealand fashion, Stolen Girlfriends Club , are now selling their beautiful designs on ASOS . How I have only just found t...
-
“ Its OK to grow up, just as long as you don’t grow old. Face it you are young. — Jarvis Cocker
-
Firstly, I apologise for the lack of blog posts in the last month. My 21st birthday, uni deadlines and the days rounding up to Christmas hav...
-
Ever stumbled across The Other Side [TOS] on your commute to work? If no, then change your ways, as this London based magazine is one to...
-
GQ STYLE FASHION EDITORIAL (Uni Assignment) Creative Directors: Anna Lowe and Anthony Elliott Photography: Jodie Fox Model: Michael...
Good old Jarvis!
ReplyDelete